Car Window Decals
Go the extra mile to market your business.
• 3M™ Controltac™provides safe, long-lasting hold
• Comes in 3 materials – clear, white or perforated
• Options for in or outside your car or truck
• Weather-resistant and waterproof
• Available in 11 different sizes
• Clear decals have a semi-transparent, frosted look that looks great on any kind of glass.
• White decals have a white background that can help with readability.
• Perforated decals have tiny holes that let you create a full-color design (with heavy ink coverage) and still see right through it from the inside. They’re a great option maintaining visibility with thicker text and design elements.
Inside- vs. outside-glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and go inside your car.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are applied to the outside of your car. (If you have tinted windows, this is the only option you can use.)
• Don’t use car window decals on your windshield or front windows.
• Avoid placing decals anywhere that blocks your vision when looking behind you.
• Be sure to check if there are any rules and regulations in your town or county.